Duotone 2021 Neo SLSRegular price $1,389.95
2021 Duotone Neo SLS Kiteboarding Kite
Sizes: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12m
The legendary Neo; the world's most decorated wave kite, now has the Strong Light Superior treatment! SLS incorporates new materials and technologies across the Duotone range to create an even better performing product.
It's time to take it to the next level; the all-new Neo SLS joins the revolution in the Duotone range and will excite every experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic kiter. SLS stands for Strong Light Superior, it's the quest for perfection, and it incorporates new technologies, construction materials and techniques everywhere you see the SLS logo.
For the 2021 Neo that means Penta TX, a brand new material to replace the Dacron in the kite, it's considerably lighter and offers up to five times as much tear resistance. This reduces the overall weight, and gives you a faster kite that will fly in less wind. In addition to new materials, the kite has been redesigned to maximise the performance opportunities. The new Flex Struts allow the canopy to twist even more, so the Neo SLS has become one of the most dynamic turning Neos ever since.
Penta TX is coupled with the legendary Trinity TX to create a kite that will last longer and be far more durable than a kite manufactured with traditional materials. In the waves, this reduced weight and therefore the improved drifting mean a massive spike in performance. The kite will drift down the line in a manner you couldn't have previously imagined, and light wind wave sessions will suddenly come alive. The low overall weight ensures the low end is further enhanced.
Perfect for the most discerning wave riders, the best strapless freestylers and hydrofoilers, the Neo SLS is kiteboarding reinvented. The Neo SLS will ignite your soul on the water; incredible handling, unrivalled drift and a more extensive wind range. Accept no substitutes, choose the Neo SLS and bring your kiteboarding experience to the next nevel.
- Faster, more dynamic turning and handling due to Flex Struts and light weight construction (less accelerated mass)
- Wider wind range and incredible low end
- Increased drift due to less overall weight
- Penta TX frame construction
- Flex Struts for more dynamic handling and steering
- More durable, yet up to 15% / 560 g lighter construction than a classic Neo, due to new material mix and Penta TX
- Four or five line set up (5th line not included)
- The counterpart to a stiff frame, to ensure a direct and very reactive feel of SLS kites.
- A softer material enables the strut to bend and twist in a defined way.
- Steering impulses are transformed smoothly and fast into turning actions