DTK 2021 RebelRegular price $2,040.00
HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
Sizes: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15m
The best freeride kite on the market is back, and it's ready to redefine the boundaries of hangtime and kiteboarding as you know it.
The Rebel is a kite that has defined a generation of riders; it's the best freeride kite on the market and the perfect tool to help you improve your riding. More than that though, the Rebel was made for flying; no other kite in the Duotone range offers as much hangtime and float when you are jumping. Load up the edge and sheet in on take off for an experience like no other.
This year, Flex Struts have been incorporated into the design; these allow the kite to twist when you input steering response through the bar. This has made the Rebel much faster through the turn and more dynamic than in previous years. The kite feels sportier, more like a race car, finely tuned and ready for action.
The wind range on the Rebel is outstanding and the five-strut design keeps the shape stable in the air, so at the top end there is almost no limit- the jumps just get bigger, and the hangtime lasts longer. With several trim options on the bar, the Rebel is also very versatile. There are wave and freeride settings so you can set the kite up for the conditions of the day and how you want it to fly. A familiar Sheet and Go feeling through the bar makes it a great kite for beginners and riders wanting to improve the way they ride.
From your very first jumps to the biggest airs you could possibly imagine, the Rebel is the perfect partner every step of the way. Get ready for take-off and experience flying in a way you can only get with the Rebel!
- Faster, more dynamic turning and handling due to Flex Struts + Incredible hangtime and lift for the highest and longest jumps + Best sheet and go power development
- Flex Struts for more dynamic handling and steering + Optimized construction details for reduced weight + Several tip tuning options + Four or five line set up (5th line not included)
- The counterpart to a stiff frame, to ensure a direct and very reactive feel.
- A softer material enables the strut to bend and twist in a defined way.
- Steering impulses are transformed smoothly and fast into turning actions